A file manager will help you download and save your free ringtones to the right location on your Lollipop smartphone. Here is how to install one:
1. At the bottom of your smartphone's screen, tap the home icon (On Android 5.0 models, it is represented by a central white circle over black background at the bottom of your screen) to go back to your home screen.
2. If the Playstore icon is already on your home screen (as in our current example), just tap it and skip to sub-step 5.
3. Otherwise, open your phone's application menu, which, on Android Lollipop smartphones, is a white circle with dots in it.
4. Locate the Play Store in the list (which is generally organized alphabetically) and tap it.
5. Using the top-right search icon, search for "File manager."
6. Then, tap the bottom right search icon to display the results of your search.